Bạn có chắc chắn muốn xóa bài viết này không ?
fCC: Survey form log
Survey form log
Somehow I can't deploy my blog to Github page so now I will keep ranting here about what I have been doing. Hope it doesn't bother many people
This small form has taken me three days to finish. At the beginning, I estimated that all I would need was one night and it turns out much harder that what I had anticipated (mostly because of my ignorance). Anyway I have learned quite a few things.
- My css file is as sucked as my html file. I despise it already and it makes me puke when I look at it.
- There are type
numberin the input form. Such awesome things that I haven't know for my entire life.
- HTML 5 provide
labeltag before the
inputbox. Use it
- My class names look pretty dumb and unintuitive
- I discover Page Ruler and ColorZilla which is definitely helpful to cloning website. Shorthand for HTML improve my performance big time.
- Some HTML tags have built-in style, sometimes I need to change it to fit them into my layout.
- My css file is a mess due to the lack of knowledge about CSS design parttern. Whenever I have an idea about one thing in the page, I just write it down and change it. This may cause problem if I want to maintain the page in the future.
In conclusion, it is such an awesome experience. I will do some more of this things.