Bạn có chắc chắn muốn xóa bài viết này không ?
SpringBoot Angular 10 PostgreSQL CRUD Example
SpringBoot + Angular 10 + PostgreSQL CRUD Example
In the tutorial, I introduce how to create an “SpringBoot + Angular 10 + PostgreSQL CRUD RestAPIs Example” with POST/GET/PUT/DELETE requests:
– Design overview system with an Architecture Diagram that includes: Angular 10 Client, SpringBoot RestAPIs, and PostgreSQL database.
– Implement Angular 10 CRUD Client with Angular built-in HttpClient to communicate with server side.
– Implement SpringBoot RestAPIs that gets data from PostgreSQL using Spring Data JPA and returns back data as Json format to requested Angular 10 Client.
Overview Example – How to build SpringBoot Angular 10 PostgreSQL CRUD RestAPIs Example?
- We build a backend SpringBoot CRUD RestAPIs with Spring Data JPA for POST/GET/PUT/DELETE data and store them in PostgreSQL database.
- We implement Angular 10 Application that use Angular HTTPClient to do CRUD requests(call/receive requests) with SpringBoot backend and display data on view.
SPRINGBOOT DESIGN – FLOW: SPRINGBOOT – POSTGRESQL
- For building RestAPIs in SpringBoot application, We use Spring MVC Web.
- For interacting with PostgreSQL, We use Spring Data JPA.
- We implement RestAPI’s URL in RestAPIController.java file to process bussiness logic.
- For manipulating PostgreSQL’s records, we define a JPA model for mapping field data and use a Spring Data JPA repository to do CRUD operation with PostgreSQL database.
SpringBoot Project Structure
- models package defines Customer model and Message response class.
- repository package defines Spring Data JPA repository class CustomerRepository to do CRUD operation with database.
- service package defines a middleware class CustomerServices between Controller and Repository.
- controller package defines a RestAPI Controller RestAPIController to handle POST/GET/PUT/DELETE request.
ANGULAR 10 CRUD DESIGN – FLOW: ANGULAR – SPRINGBOOT RESTAPIS
Angular 10 CRUD Application is designed with 3 main layers:
- Service Layer is used to define Angular Common Services and HttpClient Services to interact with RestAPIs
- Component Layer is used to define Angular Components to show views in Browser for interacting with Users
- Router Layer is used to route URLs mapping with the corresponding Angular Components
Angular 10 Project Structure
Angular 10 CRUD Application defines 3 components, 2 services, 1 routers, and 2 data models:
add-customer component is used to add a new customer to system
list-customer component is used to show all customers on view pages, delete a customer and update a customer
message component is used to define a view to show logging message on browser
customer.service.ts defines POST/GET/PUT/DELETE HTTP requests to SpringBoot RestAPIs with the built-in Angular HttpClient.
message.service.ts defines an array storage to log all messages when Angular CRUD App running
– Router: app-routing.module.ts defines how to map a corresponding Angular component with an URL.
customer.ts defines the main data model of our application.
message.ts defines the response data model between SpringBoot and Angular application.
Goal Project: Angular 10 + SpringBoot + PostgreSQL
– Add new Customer:
– Details a Customer:
– Update a Customer:
– Delete a Customer:
– Check database records: