Bạn có chắc chắn muốn xóa bài viết này không ?
Security Tips for Magento 2 eCommerce Store
Currently, there are about 250,00 sites in the world using the Magento platform. With a large number of users, transactions every day, security for your e-commerce website is very important. Maybe your store will be the target of hackers. You can apply some tips to protect your site. The following is Security Tips for Magento 2 eCommerce Store:
1. Update the latest version of Magento 2.
You should upgrade to the latest Magento version every time the publisher releases it. New versions may not work correctly, so you may wait for the stable version before deciding to upgrade. Developers usually fix previous Magento security issues in the new releases. This is one of the simplest ways to prevent hackers from attacking.
2. Use a strong password.
Having a strong password will be frustrating for hackers and it is difficult to find the password you are using. You can refer to some tips for a strong password below:
- Make your password unique.
- Make your password longer & more memorable. Ex: A lyric from a song or poem, A meaningful quote from a movie or speech, A passage from a book, A series of words that are meaningful to you, etc.
Avoid personal info & common words:
- Don’t use personal info: Avoid creating passwords from info that others might know or could easily find out. Examples: Your nickname or initials, The name of your child or pet, Important birthdays or years, The name of your street, Numbers from your address, etc.
- Don’t use common words & patterns: Avoid simple words, phrases, and patterns that are easy to guess. Examples: Obvious words and phrases like “password” or “letmein”, Sequences like “abcd” or “1234”
- Keyboard patterns like “qwerty” or “qazwsx”, Any examples in this article, like “sPo0kyH@ll0w3En” or “uP@8cCe!”, etc.
3. Use good and reliable Magento 2 extension.
Magento allows online store owners to install additional extensions to increase the performance and experience of the site. Installation of extensions is based on trust for the seller, so shop owners should choose the ones offered by reputable vendors, their extensions are well tested with a reliable track record.
You can refer to the quality Magento 2 extensions
4. Use a dedicated server.
When your Magento store runs on shared servers to save costs, it will affect the download speed of the site and it also violates online security. Therefore, you should host your website on a dedicated server to improve security holes and ensure a stable download speed.
5. Use an Encrypted SSL Connection.
By using SSL encryption, Data of your store will be encrypted. Even if a hacker intercepts and accesses data, he will not understand it.
You can enable it by go to Systems > Configuration > Web > Secure. Mark “yes” for Use Secure URLs in Frontend/Use Secure URLs in Admin.
When you activate SSL, the URL from your Magento store will be accompanied by a high-looking green padlock icon to the right in the address bar of your web browser. This helps build trust for your electronics store.
6. Use two-factor authentication.
Two-factor authentication is one of the most effective ways to secure your ecommerce site. Hackers can find out your password but can’t access your system due to two-factor authentication. For this type of security, you have to install third-party extensions and you can easily find it on the Magento maketplace.
7. Backup your site regularly.
Create backups of your Magento 2 data regularly. This ensures that in the event of an unfortunate theft of your data, you have the option to turn the clock back and restore your web store to a recent stable state.
Automatic backup is one of Magento’s security features for store owners. Do this from the Admin panel in Magento 2. Alternatively, you can create a backup using any of the reliable Magento 2 extensions to create backups.