Xóa bài viết
Bạn có chắc chắn muốn xóa bài viết này không ?
Elixir in Action Notes
This is going to be a long note. Buy the book here: https://www.manning.com/books/elixir-in-action.
- I/O operations in Erlang are internally delegated to separate threads, or a kernel-poll service of the underlying OS is used if available.
- Garbage collection in Erlang is process-isolated and share no memory. This speeds things up and doesn't block the entire system for a long period of time.
- Four distinct parts of Erlang: the language itself, the virtual machine BEAM, the framework Erlang/OTP, and the tools.
- Elixir programs are compiled into BEAM-compliant bytecodes (so as Erlang) so you can use Erlang libraies in Elixir program and vice versa.
- Things Elixir does better than Erlang: Shorter/simplifier code, Elixir Marcos (AST style), Composing functions (with
|>, note: looks cool but doesn't sound convincing enough to me).
- Speed: Erlang/Elixir programs run in BEAM => can't achieve the speed of machine-code-compiled lang like C/C++.
- Ecosystem/Community (note: but it's growing fast)
Cùng một tác giả
Vừa rồi mình vừa tiết kiệm được $5 mỗi tháng sau khi migrate cái (Link) từ Digital Ocean sang Heroku Free Dyno. (Ảnh) Kết quả thật mĩ mãn vì hầu ...
Bài viết liên quan